THE SOCIAL CUSTOMER MANIFESTO
* I want to have a say.
* I don’t want to do business with idiots.
* I want to know when something is wrong, and what you’re going to do to fix it.
* I want to help shape things that I’ll find useful.
* I want to connect with others who are working on similar problems.
* I don’t want to be called by another salesperson. Ever. (Unless they have something useful. Then I want it yesterday.)
* I want to buy things on my schedule, not yours. I don’t care if it’s the end of your quarter.
* I want to know your selling process.
* I want to tell you when you’re screwing up. Conversely, I’m happy to tell you the things that you are doing well. I may even tell you what your competitors are doing.
* I want to do business with companies that act in a transparent and ethical manner.
* I want to know what’s next. We’re in partnership…where should we go?