[The book jacket- click on image to see enlarged PDF version etc.]
[Update: This offer is now closed. Thanks, Everybody!!!]
As most of you will know, my book, IGNORE EVERYBODY comes out on June 11th.
A lot of people have been asking me about where can they get signed copies, so I came up with a new, secret, evil plan.
[UPDATE:] To celebrate the June 11th book launch, I’m offering a special signed-copy deal to the FIRST 500 people who pre-order the book.
Here are the guidelines [Please follow them carefully, so you don’t miss out…]:
1. The first 500 people who order the book AND send their electronic receipt/confirmation number to [email protected] will get a second (personally signed) book from me. So if you pre-order a book, you’ll get a free extra copy [i.e. two for the price of one] – one signed from me, one unsigned from whichever online bookseller you choose [See choices below]. One to keep, one to give to a friend. Easy.
[Update: Yes, you can get a signed copy if you’ve already pre-ordered a book. Yes, you can get a signed copy if you live outside the U.S.- but there’s a catch. No, Sorry, this offer is not open to Kindle, hardback only. Please read below CAREFULLY for further details.]
2. Order the “unsigned” book from any one of these online booksellers:
800-CEO-READ. (great for bulk buys)
IndieBound. [to find an independent store]
3. Then please forward your receipt/confirmation number to this special email address: [email protected]. You’ll receive a confirmation email with directions for submitting your shipping address.
4. This offer is limited to only the first 500 people who email us their receipts – I’ll post an update here to let you know if if and when the special offer has been closed.
5. This offer is for U.S. ORDERS ONLY. Sorry, Global Sportsfans, but the logistics are just WAY too complex to ship them abroad. Long story. Ouch. If you live abroad, and STILL INSIST on getting a signed copy, that’s easy, once you get your confirmation e-mail, just supply a US mailing address [i.e. c/o a friend in New York or wherever], and we’ll gladly send it there.
6. If you’ve already pre-ordered the book and live in the U.S., no worries, you can still get in on the deal – just be in the first 500 to send in your receipt, and I’ll happily honor it. Ditto if you live abroad- just give us a U.S. postal address [see Point # 5] and we’ll honor that as well.
7. This offer is hardback only. Not for Kindle. Sorry.
8. Please do not contact me personally to get on this list – please just use [email protected].
9. The books are already signed, so you should receive them very shortly.
10. Thanks Again, As Always, for your Love and Support!
[P.S. The best way to support my work is to sign up to my “Crazy, Deranged Fools” Newsletter. Thanks!]
done! and looking forward to getting my hands on a very social object.
Hope your are resting your signing hand 🙂
Yes I still insist :). Pesky foreigners. Fortunately, where there’s a will…
Thanks Hugh, looking forward to my copy.
And again, Corinthians is terrific. Pic to follow as ‘social proof’…
just make it out the the “marketing diva” 🙂
now the challenge becomes who gets the other book .. thinking of saving for xmas gift.
seriously, thanks hugh am looking forward to the book – with or without your signature.
Love it, i’ll order right away.
Hugh, I would check whether your publisher allows you to offer the book before the publication date. Just to be on the safe side.
Well, that’s me sorted. Really looking forward to reading my TWO books, Hugh.
Thanks for all this, mate!
Yes! I get to own you! Or a piece of you! Ummm, how do I say this without sounding like a psychopath??
Great viral idea. I just forwarded my receipt. Looking forward to the book.
what about us in England!
nobody in the USA to ask 🙁
@graham: You could ask one of us in the comments nicely, and I’m sure someone would help.
Just ordered my copy as well! Can’t believe I have never come across you original blog post. Looking forward to reading the book!
Order placed. Look forward to reading it when it arrives.
Does anyone have a connection to Trek bikes? I’m trying to get my hands on a Trek District, but my local Trek dealer is, well, not interested in selling bikes.