We’re living in strange times.
As virtual reality becomes a part of our normal lives and robots start replacing bank tellers, the lives we’ve created for ourselves over the last few dozen centuries are being completely disrupted.
Business Insider projected in 2015 that over the next twenty years, we’ll lose 47% of our jobs to robots. So what’s protecting the other 53%?
Creativity. The fundamentals of humanity.
We will always need music, photography, books, stories — the things that open our minds and stop our breath.
We will always need human touch.
We will always need love and human spirit. That economy will never die.