[OFFICIAL HASHTAG: #NotDelusional]
RSVP HERE: http://bit.ly/1jCYmeE
INVITATIONS [download and print out etc].
“WE’RE ALL ENTREPRENEURS NOW”
We’re are living through the greatest sociological shift since the Industrial Revolution:
The Age of the Entrepreneur.
No more “Jobs for Life”. No more “Business As Usual”. The combination of globalization and the advent of the Internet has put a quick end to that.
Instead, every working person (whether they work for large companies or not) must become an entrepreneur, must adapt to the entrepreneurial mindset, if they are to survive
Sadly, most people think entrepreneurship is just about mundane stuff like crunching numbers and making money. They are wrong.
Happily, very few aspects of the human condition are as interesting or compelling as the entrepreneurial reality. Very few aspects are so brutal, glorious and, on a good day, so much fun.
This show is about that entrepreneurial journey. The highs and the lows, the good and the bad, the light and the dark. This show is about the truth of it.
We’re having the show at The Lab Miami, the co-working space in the trendy Wynwood arts district. They’ve been friends of gapingvoid for quite a while.
This show is about the future that has already arrived, that we all now live in. I think it’s beautiful.
I hope to see you there.
- Monday December 2nd – 6-9pm – open to the public
- Tuesday December 3rd – 10am-5pm – open to the public – 6-9pm friends & family event invitation only
- Wednesday December 4th – CLOSED for a private event.
- Thursday December 5th – 10am-1pm – open to the public – 7.30-11pm Special Event: gapingvoid + Endeavor – by invitation only
- Friday December 6th – 10am-1pm – open to the public – 6-9pm Special Event: Babson Alumni Cocktail – by invitation only
- Saturday December 7th – 10am-5pm – open to the public – gapingvoid VIP walk through 12-2pm – RSVP only – 5-7pm social media & local business cocktail invitation only
- Sunday December 8th – 10am-2pm – open to the public
Info & Contacts
Email: [email protected]
Press contact: [email protected]
Sponsors contact: [email protected]
Hi, This sounds fantastic and inspiring, but being in Australia means I’m left feeling somewhat frustrated! Is there any way to give those of us at a distance a taste of what it’s like eg some images, discussions etc?
We’ll do our best….