Culture Design Group
Jun 8, 2011
Taken at MIA Gate D47
So, you don’t make art because:
1. It’s a good way to impress the ladies.
2. The Flying Spaghetti Monster told you to.
3. The smell of the ink is better than sensemilla.
4. It’s something to pass the time between rounds of golf.
5. The ghost of George Herriman is possessing your hand.
Please don’t ever stop what you’re doing. Whatever you are to me–an inspiration or a thorn or a spur or an example, I’m not quite sure–you push me toward what’s better in me, and I’m grateful to you.
I feel this one.
Speaking of which, I also feel a sense of loss since the daily cartoon widget on my blog quit working. Same on this page. You disabled that?