Culture Design Group
Jun 8, 2011
Taken at MIA Gate D47
Susanna K. says
So, you don’t make art because:
1. It’s a good way to impress the ladies.
2. The Flying Spaghetti Monster told you to.
3. The smell of the ink is better than sensemilla.
4. It’s something to pass the time between rounds of golf.
5. The ghost of George Herriman is possessing your hand.
Michael Hardt says
Please don’t ever stop what you’re doing. Whatever you are to me–an inspiration or a thorn or a spur or an example, I’m not quite sure–you push me toward what’s better in me, and I’m grateful to you.
A. Decker says
Jun 13, 2011
I feel this one.
Speaking of which, I also feel a sense of loss since the daily cartoon widget on my blog quit working. Same on this page. You disabled that?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.