Another one of my “Cartoons Drawn On The Back of Business Cards”, created while sitting at the bar of Sushi Samba two nights ago, while doing my harmonious infusion thing etc.
This one is entitled, “Goodness And Mercy”.
As in, “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.”
This image has been haunting me for three days now. Thoughts:
1. It reminds me of a star chart–they’re in reverse–black spots on a white field–so I reversed it back. Now it looks like a 3D space object, light years across. OMG
2. Thanks for trying to express such a profound spiritual moment. You’ve been sheltering it, as you probably should–but these little glimpses into the spiritual are refreshing, like thoughts of home. After all are wel all not spiritual creatures having a temporal experience?
3. Your little doodles, especially this one, are more like writing. Art writing–in another language–not a verbal language–writing from the interior. Check out http://www.quillskill.com
4. I am reminded of the “handwriting on the wall” from the OT. Thank God you translated it into goodness and mercy, someone may have been found lacking.
5. You’ve omitted the green pastures–is that an Alpine thing?
Have a great day.