[View from my hotel room. Very cool.]
Arrived in Seattle a couple of hours ago. Too insanely busy to write much, but here are some quickies:
1. I’m staying at the Edgewater Hotel. Flying out Satrday morning.
2. Tomorrow Stormhoek CEO, Jason Korman and I are speaking at the MarketSmart conference.
3. Thanks to Robert and Maryam Scoble for putting on such a swell geek dinner in SF last night. Great to meet you all.
4. Friday I’m in Redmond, visiting with some groovy cats at Microsoft re. next steps in The Blue Monster Series.
5. Friday night I’m up for a Seattle geek dinner, if anyone fancies the same. I was hoping for somewhere geek-friendly with good beer and local chow around Pike Market? If you fancy coming along, please sign up on the wiki.